Uber is a technology platform, it allows driver-partners and riders to connect through the smartphone. If you regularly use Uber then you should definitely check out this new program they just launched! They just announced their very own loyalty program called, Uber Rewards. It will reward riders with Uber credits and allow them to attain elite status that comes with a wide variety of perks that comes along with it.
Once you join Uber Rewards, you can start earning points! You can earn up to 3X points per eligible dollar spent on rides and UberEats service! For the points you earned, you’ll get a cash credit which you can use to pay for future Uber rides and UberEats orders. Keep in mind that your miles may vary with this offer, so check if you’re city has been selected! If not, then you can sign up below to know when Uber Rewards comes to your city!
Editor’s Note: If you’re one of the rare few who don’t have a Uber yet, sign up today and get a discount on your first ride! You can even become a Uber Driver or a Uber Eats Driver during your free time to make some extra cash.
Uber Rewards Promotion
- Join Uber!
- Sign Up for Rewards Program!
- Promotion: Earn Up to 3X Points
- 1 point per eligible dollar spent on UberPool and UberEats
- 2 points per eligible dollar spent on UberX, Uber XL, Select and WAV
- 3 points per eligible dollar spent on UberBlack, Black SUV and Lux
- Expiration: While supplies last
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms: Uber Rewards will only be active in eight cities including New York City, Miami, Denvery, Tampa, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Atlanta, San Diego, and New Jersey. If your city is not listed, then you can sign up here to know when Uber Rewards comes to your city.
Earn Up to 3X Points
- Sign up for Uber if you don’t have an account
- Click on the Rewards Program promotion, if you don’t see it then you can sign up here to know when Uber Rewards comes to your city.
- Start earning up to 3X points on select Uber services
- Enjoy your earned points!
Best Credit Cards for Uber
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Uber is a transportation network company, most recognized ride-sharing alternative to traditional taxi cabs. Today, Uber is available in over 60 countries and over 400 cities worldwide. As one of the first “on-demand” services to operate on a smartphone platform, Uber has cemented itself in the rideshare market. For riders, it provides a convenient way to hire a private driver. For drivers, Uber provides an opportunity to make extra income.
Join Uber’s new loyalty program called, Uber Rewards. If you sign up today, you can earn up to 3X points per eligible dollar spent on select Uber services! You can use the points you earn for future Uber rides and UberEats orders!
Keep in mind that your miles may vary with this offer, so check if you’re city has been selected! If not, then sign up to know when Uber Rewards comes to your city! To maximize your savings, be sure to check out all of the Best Discounted Gift Cards offered here! While you’re here on HMB, check out more ways to Save Money!
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee.