If you have a kid that’s in the fourth grade that really enjoys being outside then we have a cute little offer for them! Right now, there is a promotion called Every Kid In A Park where they can get free annual park passes for the whole family to the national park such as Yosemite, Yellowstone, and Grand Canyon and more than 2,000 federal recreation sites.
These passes are only for fourth graders so make sure that their grade level is qualified. These parks are notoriously famous and drop dead gorgeous. Hurry now and get these passes!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4 miles per $1 spent on United purchases
• 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel and dining
• 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
• Earn up to 10,000 Premier qualifying points (25 PQP for every $500 you spend on purchases)
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free and Premier Access travel services!
Every Kid In A Park Promotion
- Learn More
- Promotion: Free 1-Year National Park Memberships for families with 4th graders
- Expiration: August 31, 2019
- Availability: Yosemite, Yellowstone, and Grand Canyon national parks and more than 2,000 federal recreation sites. Fourth graders only
- Terms: only 1 pass per child. Child must be in the fourth grade. Offer cannot be redeemed with another offer. Only available in Yosemite, Yellowstone, and Grand Canyon national parks and more than 2,000 federal recreation sites
How To Get Free Park Passes
- Head over to their website to start the process.
- Click on “Let’s Go” which will scroll down the website for you.
- Scroll down more and click on “How It Works” which is where you can start registering for these passes.
- After you register, you should receive your passes. These passes are available in Yosemite, Yellowstone, and Grand Canyon national parks and more than 2,000 federal recreation sites.
- Enjoy your free passes!
Here’s a small list of eligible parks. Note that this list does not include every park available.
- Alabama Scenic River Trail
- Birmingham Civil Rights National Monument
- Appalachian National Scenic Trail
- Weir Farm National Historic Site
- Andersonville National Historic Site
- Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area
- African Burial Ground National Monument
- Amistad National Recreation Area
- Big Bend National Park
If you know someone that’s in the fourth grade or if your child is, then this promotion is good for them. Right now they can earn a free pass for the whole family to national parks such as Yosemite, Yellowstone, and Grand Canyon and more than 2,000 federal recreation sites through Every Kid In A Park.
These passes are only for fourth grades sadly, but you still get to save about $80! This offer will end on August 31 of next year, so be sure to register right now! For more ways to save money, make sure to check out our full listings!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.13% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review