First Niagara Bank offers a $200 personal checking account bonus for residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, or New York good until March 31, 2016. To qualify for the $200 cash bonus, you must open a new Pinnacle or PinnaclePlus checking account. Within 60 days after the account opening, you must complete one direct deposit of $250 or more into your new First Niagara checking account. With a First Niagara Pinnacle Checking, you’ll enjoy free mobile check deposit and mobile one-swipe balance, free online and mobile banking with bill pay. You can use any First Niagara ATM at no charge.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
First Niagara Bank $200 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Pinnacle or PinnaclePlus checking
- Availability: CT, MA, PA or NY
- Expiration Date: 3/31/2016
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft Pull Only via ChexSystems.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $1K in funding.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes($250 or more)
- Monthly Fee: To avoid the $15 monthly maintenance fee for Pinnacle checking, you must maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,000, or a combined balance of at least $25,000 in deposits, consumer loans (excluding mortgages), credit card balances, and investment accounts.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Your account must remain open for 180 days to avoid a $25 Early Account Closing fee.
Earn First Niagara Bank $200 Bonus:
- For residents of CT, MA, PA or NY, you can receive a $200 bonus when you open a Pinnacle or Pinnacle Plus checking account from First Niagara by March 31, 2016.
- Then set up direct deposit of at least $250 within 60 days of account opening.
- First Niagara bank will deposit your $250 cash bonus into your new checking account within 30 days from end of month in which direct deposits totaling $250 or more are made to your account
- I recommend to keep at least $1,000 daily balance to keep your checking account fee-free.
- Make sure to keep your account open for at least 180 days before closing to avoid the $25 early account closure fee.
First Niagara Bank terms include direct deposit must be in the form of paycheck, pension or government benefits from your employer or the government, however many reported ACH transfers from Alliant, Ally, AmEx FSB, Bank of America, Capital One, Capital One 360, Chase, Discover, HSBC, Paypal, and State Farm to be working as direct deposit. Also, the bonus is not available for individuals who have had any consumer checking relationship with First Niagara in the previous 365 days. You should treat any bank bonuses as income/interest for which you will need to pay taxes on them. I’m told by CSR that they only pull ChexSystems and not a hard pull. Sign up today for a new $200 Bonus First Niagara Bank checking account. Find all checking account bonuses now!