If you received unsolicited fax advertisements from FleetOne you may be eligible for a potential award from the FleetOne Junk Fax TCPA Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, FleetOne sent unsolicited fax advertisements that did not contain the required opt out notice as well as prior consent or business relationship. FleetOne deny that they did anything wrong but has agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation, If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by March 20, 2018!
FleetOne Junk Fax TCPA CAL:
- FleetOne Junk Fax TCPA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 03/20/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in the United States, who on or after August 12, 2012 were sent by or on behalf of Defendant a telephone facsimile message of material advertising the commercial availability or quality of any property, goods, or services, with respect to whom Defendant cannot provide evidence of prior express invitation or permission for the sending of such faxes, and either the Defendant does not have an established business relationship or the faxes do not display an opt out notice.
- Estimated Amount: $33
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Swinter Group, Inc. v. FleetOne, L.L.C., Case No. 1611-CC00730-01 Missouri Circuit Court for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit, County of St. Charles
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the FleetOne Junk Fax TCPA Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by March 20, 2018!
Individuals that were sent fax advertisements but did not consent to or had previous business relationship with FleetOne may be eligible for a potential award from the FleetOne Junk Fax TCPA Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, FleetOne sent unsolicited fax advertisements that bothered many who did not send their consent to receive such faxes. If you received a fax advertisement from FleetOne, you may be eligible for a potential award by March 20, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.99% to 29.99%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)