With new airlines emerging and evolving, competition is fierce. In a perfect competition type of business, these airlines must keep their prices as low as possible to compete for your business and maintain their operations. With that being said, knowing how to search for flights (typically on specific dates) will bring you the best prices and additional savings.
That can be time consuming, so let us do the micro-searching for you and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the best deals on flights daily. So whether you’re a globetrotter, business traveler, or a recreational flier, you’ll be stretching your dollar and getting the best bang for your buck.
Be aware that these deals can come and go as quick as a few minutes up to a few days, so be sure book as soon as you can to lock in the best deal possible.
Most airlines do allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so if you’re excited and still need to make sure your travel partner can tag along – just book and talk to them by the end of the day. Not only will we provide you with a money-saving opportunity, but you can maximize your savings and earnings potentials by using the best credit cards for travel, finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses, and much more!
You can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned, it doesn’t hurt to try!
We recommend you booking through Priceline to find the best deals. Orbitz is also a great alternative – but use both interchangeably to compare prices & find the best deals!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Delta Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Raleigh, NC (e.g. 10/12 – 10/19)
- Starting from $207 for travel April through October
- Delta Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Denver, CO (e.g. 08/24 – 08/31)
- Starting from $139 for travel April through December
- American Airlines from Denver, CO to Baltimore, MD (e.g. 09/21 – 09/28)
- Starting from $127 for travel April – May & August – December
- American Airlines from Boston, MA to Houston, TX (e.g. 05/01 – 05/07)
- Starting from $184 for travel early June
- Delta Airlines from Washington, DC to Johannesburg, SF (e.g. 10/25 – 11/08)
- Starting from $823 for travel in late October – December or January – February
- United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Sydney, Australia (e.g. 5/7 – 5/14)
- Starting from $586 for travel until early June or August – early September or November – early December
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Melbourne, Australia (e.g. 11/7 – 11/14)
- Starting from $687 for travel from November – early December
- Delta Airlines from Portland, OR to Reykjavik, Iceland (e.g. 8/22 – 8/29)
- Starting from $550 for travel from mid August – mid September
- Delta Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Tokyo, Japan (e.g. 9/18 – 9/25)
- Starting from $771 for travel from September – early December or January 2020 – February 2020
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Singapore, Singapore (e.g. 9/16 – 9/23)
- Starting from $586 for travel from late August – early December or January 2020 – February 2020
Airlines understand that we are price elastic to airfare tickets, so they need to find a price point where it’s reasonable for the consumer and to maintain their operation! More than half of the time, all it really takes is a little trial and error to find the best prices. Whether it be flying on a Tuesday or flying to a nearby city could bring a world of savings.
Now that you’ve picked up some tips, be sure to use one of the best credit cards for travel and finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses to maximize your savings and experience.
Often times, you’ll be able to fly free using those two vehicles mention through rewards accumulation. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $800 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 29, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.35% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|