Find all the latest Gate City Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Available nationwide, Gate City Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you refer a friend open a checking and meet the requirements.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience.
Gate City Bank $100 Amazon Gift Card Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 Amazon gift card
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Nationwide, Excluding ND & MD (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Account Termination Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
(Expires September 12, 2022)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Smart Money Checking ($400 bonus), Bank of America ($200 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($1000 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus)|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Gate City Bank is offering a $100 amazon gift card as a referral bonus to both parties
- Open a new checking account with a minimum deposit of $50+ by September 19, 2022
- Account must remain open with a positive balance to receive the Amazon gift card, this will be be emailed on or before September 30, 2022
- Not valid with other offers.
- New customer must be a first-time Gate City Bank personal checking customer at least 10 years of age and have a permanent mailing address outside of North Dakota and Minnesota.
- New customer’s checking account must be approved and funded with a minimum deposit of $50 by September 19, 2022, and must remain open and maintain a positive balance to receive the Amazon.com Gift Card, which will be emailed to new customer and referrer on or before September 30, 2022.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Make sure you check out Gate City Bank to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank promotions for all your banking needs.