Need a lift from LGA? If you are an American Express Platinum or Centurion cardholders you can Get Two Free rides from Uber and Amex Offers. Simply visit the LGA Centurion Lounge after departing your plane to earn two free promotional codes for Uber rides TO anywhere in the five burroughs of New York City from Laguardia Airport. No need to hassle family or friends, and best of all you can skip out on parking or transportation fees. Make sure to check your offers from American Express as this deal ends December 31, 2015. If you are not an Uber member you can Sign Up for Free and get a $15 credit.
Get Two Free rides from Uber and Amex Offers:
- Get: Enroll for an Uber account ($15 credit sign up bonus)
- Promotion: Get two (2) free rides from LaGuardia Airport to the five boroughs of New York City via Uber and Amex.
- Check: See if you are eligible for this Offer from Amex.
- Visit: After you depart your flight be sure to stop by the LGA Centurion Lounge to obtain your codes.
- Terms: Promotional code will be provided upon entry into the Centurion Lounge at LaGuardia Airport. Lounge entry requires presentation of a valid Centurion Card or Platinum Card, a government-issued ID, and a boarding pass for the arriving flight.
How to Get Two Free Uber/ Amex rides:
- Go: Once you arrive at LGA go to the LGA Centurion Lounge and present your flight ticket, a government issued ID and your Amex Centurion or Platinum card.
- Receive: Eligible cardholders will be given promotional codes to use on your Uber app for two free car rides.
- Apply: You MUST enter your codes to your Uber account before you book your ride. Offer is applicable to fares from LaGuardia Airport to any of the five boroughs of New York City and includes taxes, fees, tolls, and surge pricing.
This is a nice little freebie for select Amex cardholders. So if you are an American Express Platinum or Centurion cardholder, check to see if you qualify to Get Two Free rides from Uber and Amex Offers. Taxis are expensive, especially so in New York. Parking is a nightmare, and really who parks? Get a lift home simply using your Uber app and save those favors your friends owe you for more important things, like hard to find baseball tickets! See more Amex Offer Benefits!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.