For residents of New York, CAP COM Federal Credit Union is offering a $30 bonus when you open a Young Adult Checking account good through August 31, 2017. To earn the $30 bonus, you must be in the grades K through 12 and if you are under the age of 18 you must have a joint owner. After you meet the eligibility requirements you must then submit your end-of-year report card by August, 31 of the same school year. Also, once you have an account you’ll be able to access helpful features such as free bill payments, overdraft protection, surcharge free ATM withdrawals, and much more! If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: You or your joint owner must be a CAP COM member in order to participate.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $225 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
CAP COM FCU $30 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- CAP COM Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Young Adult Checking
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must be in the grades K through 12 in order to qualify and if you are under the age of 18 you must have a joint owner.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn CAP COM FCU $30 Bonus:
- Open a Young Adult Checking account from CAP COM Federal Credit Union by August 31, 2017.
- Submit your end-of-year report card by August, 31 of the same school year.
- Once the requirements are met you will receive the bonus.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
Young Adult Checking: There are no monthly fees.
Make sure you check out CAP COM Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $30 bonus promotion. This is an extremely simple offer and it’s a great way to start off your child’s finances! There are no monthly fees and all you have to do is submit the end of the year report card. Also, if you know if this is a hard or soft pull then leave us a comment down below! If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.