Available to those across the nation, Indiana Members Credit Union offers competitive rates of 0.80% to 3.04% APY on CD terms from 6 to 60-months. That’s maximum savings with a fixed rate! Indiana Members Credit Union CDs has a minimum balance of $1,000 and no monthly fees. Grow your money faster with interest and get the best rate Indiana Members Credit Union can offer for your CD. Indiana Members Credit Union is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and they currently have an A+ health rating, reassuring you that your money is in good hands. Indiana Members Credit Union has good promo CD rates as well as services they provide, such as Free Mobile Banking, Online Banking, and much more! I would recommend taking advantage and going with their current 84 month CD term with a 3.04% APY. By joining, you also gain Financial Management and Financial Advisers to help you with issues such as, investments, insurance, and retirement. Indiana Members Credit Union is a good way to grow your money with the abundant amount of CD rates that they offer.
With Indiana Members Credit Union, it’s good to be different. Compared to other Credit Unions or Banks they offer CD rates, from 6 months to 84 months. What makes their CD rates so great is that, Indiana Members Credit Union can offer great CDs for you to choose from, with an increasing APY and a competitive CD rate of 3.04% APY for 84 months CD. You get everything you expect from a traditional bank and more!
Indiana Members Credit Union CD Info:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Indiana Members Credit Union Account
- APY Rate: 0.80% to 3.04%
- Availability: Residents of 17 central Indiana counties and eight Indiana townships.
- Locations: IN (locator)
- CD Length: 6- 84 months
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: Must be a Member of the Credit Union, to be eligible all you have to do is live, work, or worship, in one of the following Indianapolis areas.
- Counties: Bartholomew, Boone, Decatur, Delaware, Grant, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Jackson, Jefferson, Jennings, Johnson, Madison, Morgan, Ripley, Scott, and Shelby
- Townships: Wayne, Washington, Warren, Pike, Perry, Lawrence, Franklin, or Center in Indiana.
- Auto-Renewal: None Listed
Indiana Member Credit Union CD Terms:
- 0.80% APY for a 6 Month CD
- 1.00% APY for a 12 Month CD
- 1.31% APY for a 17 Month CD
- 1.26% APY for a 24-36 Month CD
- 1.51% APY for a 48 Month CD
- 2.53% APY for a 60 Month CD
- 3.04% APY for a 84 Month CD
Why You Should Apply for This Account:
Peace of Mind: No hidden fees. No maintenance fees.
Free access to Financial Management and Financial Advisers: By joining Indiana Members Credit Union, you get the help when you need it, they can give advise on insurance, investments, and retirement.
Competitive 84 Month CD Rate: With a current online CD of 3.04% APY.
Auto Loans and Car Buying Options: By being a member you also get additional benefits such as access to Indiana Members Credit Union’s used car deals, as well as auto loans.
NCUA Insured: Indiana Members Credit Union is insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Indiana Members Credit Union’s online CD’s maximize your earnings. To join Indiana Members Credit Union and gain access to its great rates all you have to do is, make a minimum balance of $1,000 in order to get a rate of up to 3.04% APY for 84 months. They offer convenient services such as all sorts of access to your account by Online and Mobile banking. By joining Indiana Members Credit Union you get to enjoy from a simple to set up account, as well as being NCUA insured for up to $250,000. Knowing that they a multitude of convenient services and CDs lets you know that this is the right bank for you. Doesn’t accommodate your needs? If you’re looking to invest with a different bank or credit union, you can find more of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).