CIBC is offering a $400 bonus to Canadian residents when you open a new Investor’s Edge account with $100,000 or more by May 2, 2019.
Once you have completed the requirements, you will receive a generous $400 bonus directly into your account! Opening an Investor’s Edge account means having access to a multitude of great features, such as investment tools, research tools, and so much more!
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|M1 Finance||Up to $2,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||12 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$25 Bonus and free trades||Review|
CIBC Account Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CIBC Investor’s Edge
- Availability: Canada (Locator)
- Expiration Date: 05/02/2019
- Online Trades: $6.95 trade
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn CIBC $400 Bonus
- Enroll in offer when you open a CIBC account or ask to be enrolled by May 2, 2019.
- Transfer $100,000 more in new money.
- Keep the account open and in good-standing
CIBC Bonus Breakdown
|Bonus Amount:||Deposit or Transfer Amount:|
|$100||$25,000 to $49,999|
|$200||$50,000 to $99,999|
|$400||$100,000 or more|
CIBC Account Features
- Platforms, tools and research: Your account includes powerful tools and research, at no extra charge.
- Pricing: Pay only $6.95 per online equity trade, with no minimums.
- Investment choices: Hold stocks, ETFs, options, mutual funds, fixed income, GICs, cash, and more.
CIBC will deposit the $400 bonus into your CIBC Investor’s Edge. Find all Brokerage Bonuses on our exclusive list!
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4 miles per $1 spent on United purchases
• 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel and dining
• 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
• Earn up to 8,000 Premier qualifying points (500 PQP for every $12K you spend on purchases)
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free and Premier Access travel services!