For current and former lessees of model year 2012 to 2014 Land Rover LR4 and/or Range Rover Sport vehicles as of Aug. 6, 2021, you are eligible for a potential award from the Jaguar Land Rover Defective Timing Chains Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that from 2012 to 2014, Land Rover and Range Rover Sport vehicles were sold with a defective timing chain. The timing chain in a vehicle allows engine valves to open and vent exhaust out of the engine while letting gas and air in.
Jaguar denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by June 9, 2022 to receive your potential award!
Jaguar Land Rover Defective Timing Chains Class Action Lawsuit
- Jaguar Land Rover Defective Timing Chains Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: June 9, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: The settlement benefits current and former lessees of model year 2012 to 2014 Land Rover LR4 and/or Range Rover Sport vehicles as of Aug. 6, 2021. Class Members can call 844-285-9444 to check whether their VIN is included in the Class Vehicles group.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Purchase Maintenance records, service records, receipts having to do with timing chain maintenance/replacement.
- Case Name & Number: Schmidt, et al., v. Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC, Case No. 18-cv-08528, in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Jaguar Land Rover Defective Timing Chains Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 9, 2022 to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)