For all Class Members who purchased or leased a model-year 2011, 2012 and/or 2013 Dodge Durango or Jeep Grand Cherokee in the United States, you are eligible for a potential award from the Dodge, Jeep Faulty Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, the manufacturer failed to warn car owners that the vehicles posed a safety hazard that could potentially lead to a crash and certain Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles may fail to cause them to stall without warning. Although, Dodge continues to deny any wrongdoing but agreed to the terms of the Dodge/Jeep class action lawsuit settlement to avoid further litigation costs. So if you are eligible to file a claim to receive your award!
Dodge, Jeep Faulty Fuel Class Action Lawsuit:
- Dodge, Jeep Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: N/A
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members who purchased or leased a model-year 2011, 2012, and/or 2013 Dodge Durango or Jeep Grand Cherokee in the United States.
- Estimated Amount: Varies.
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, Class Members who wish to receive compensation for past repair expenses must submit their original receipts and/or other proof of payment to FCA US Customer Assistance.
- Case Name & Number: Peter Velasco, et al. v. Chrysler Group LLC, Case No. 2:13-cv-08080-DDP in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over toe the Dodge, Jeep Faulty Fuel Claim Form.
- Read over to see if you qualify.
- File your claim by filling out your information. (Name, address, proof of purchase)
Class Members who purchased or leased a model-year 2011, 2012, and/or 2013 Dodge Durango or Jeep Grand Cherokee in the United States are eligible for a potential award from the Dodge, Jeep Faulty Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit! To earn your potential award, simply fill out the claim form with your information! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.