Available nationwide(strict membership requirements), Justice Federal Credit Union is offering a $250 bonus when you open a new Checking account with Direct Deposit of $500 or more. The account earns dividends on balances of $2,500 or more and many additional benefits such as Free Online and Mobile Banking, access to over 135,000 surcharge-free ATMs, and much more so check it out!
Eligibility: To be a member of Justice Federal Credit Union, you must be:
- Employees, retirees, and family members of the entities listed at this link are eligible to join Justice Federal Credit Union (including the Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and many other Justice-related entities).
- To establish membership with Justice FCU, you must open a Share Savings Account with a minimum deposit of $5.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Justice FCU Account Info:
- Sign up today
- Justice Federal Credit Union Promotion Printout PDF
- Account Type: Freedom, Justice National, or Beyond the Badge Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $25 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Yes, see how to avoid monthly fees below.
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Justice FCU Bonus:
- Open a new Checking Account from Justice Federal Credit Union with a minimum deposit of $25 by December 31, 2016.
- Have at least one direct deposit of a paycheck, pension payment, Social Security payment, or other government benefits payment electronically deposited into your new checking account from an employer or outside agency of $500 or more within 90 days of opening.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Justice National and Beyond the Badge require an average balance of $2,500 or more to avoid a monthly service fee. Service fee will be waived for the first 12 months.
You can receive a $250 bonus from Justice Federal Credit Union by opening a Checking Account with Direct Deposit of $500 or more. The account comes with many great features so I would recommend checking them out. If you didn’t think this bonus was for you, be sure to check out our list of Bank Bonuses. You’ll definitely find a bonus that best fits your needs.
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.