For a limited time, you can order a new Lenovo Laptop ThinkPad E565 for only $409.99 + FREE SHIPPING! The ThinkPad E565 15.6 inch is the perfect business companion – it’s slim, weighs just 5.2 lbs, is easy to carry, and comes in graphite black for a professional look. Get more from your power cable! OneLink technology is a unique interface that simplifies connectivity through a single cable to the ThinkPad OneLink Dock. The OneLink dock provides dedicated video, USB 3.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, and audio — all while charging your laptop. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
Lenovo ThinkPad E565 Specs:
- AMD A6-Series A6-8500P (1.60 GHz)
- 4 GB Memory 500 GB HDD
- AMD Radeon R5 Series
- 1366 x 768
- Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit / Windows 10 Pro Downgrade
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new laptop. Perhaps give the Lenovo Laptop ThinkPad E565 a shot! This product usually costs $529.00, but you can get it now for $409.99 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $119.01 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
• You're eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
• Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.