Now bookable on Priceline you can purchase cheap Non Stop Round-Trip Flights from Miami to Los Angeles, CA for only $180, sale prices valid for late April to the first week of May. You can get this great low fare when you book with American Airlines. Book on Priceline today you’ll have until 11:29 pm Monday, March 21st to make any cancellations. That’s a better policy than booking directly with some airlines. Please be aware that when booking with Name Your Own Price or Express Deals, these types of fares are non-refundable or changeable. The airline fares rules associated with your flight can be reviewed pre-purchase on your contract and post purchase within the itinerary displayed on their website, so read up on their full terms before you make your purchase.
Priceline Non Stop Round-trip Flights:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round trip flights from Miami to Los Angeles, CA For Only $180.
- Valid: You’ll find the lowest fares the first three weeks of April and the first week of May.
- Terms: Prices shown are recent fare searches made within the last 24 hours. Due to constantly changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact Priceline at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees.
How to Get MIA – LAX Flight Deal:
- YMMV! Choose your travel dates, I’ve found a few fares at that low price the last two weeks of April. You will see that there are a few days the first week in May that you can get this rate.
- It appears American Airlines will give you the best price for this route although the next lowest price requires you to choose from multiple carriers for approximately $15 or more.
- Use Chase Sapphire Preferred to pay for your ticket, dining and other travel expenses to get the most from travel rewards.
Shop the Priceline Nonstop Round-trip Flights From Miami to Los Angeles, CA for only $180. Sample date: Tue, Apr 19, 2016 – Tue, Apr 26, 2016 is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. You can also book your segments one-way and find lower fares on separate itineraries. April or May would be a good time to visit Los Angeles, far less tourist and it’s not so hot. And you’d get a break from that Miami heat. Checkout more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.