USAA, the The United Services Automobile Association, offers a full line of stock and bond mutual funds. They are now seen as one of the largest financial services companies in the entire country. USAA currently manages somewhere around $60 Billion in total assets. Mutual funds are a great way to diversify your investments without having to research and manage specific stocks. USAA is great for young investors, offers stability, and offers solutions for retirement funds. There offer various of funds for you to choose from so you’ll always have options. Hurry now and register with USAA to start building your funds!
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $625 Cash||Review|
|Axos Self Directed Trading||$200 Cash||Review|
|TradeStation||$150 Cash & free trades||Review|
|M1 Finance||Up to $2,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||12 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$25 Bonus and free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$0 Commission Trades||Review|
Why Choose USAA?
USAA also offers an online tool to give customers recommendations for which funds to invest in, or customers can select their own mix of mutual funds. You’ll see various trades done within on their website, where you can find third-party research to inform your decisions, interactive charts, and screeners. USAA provides services for anyone already using USAA, including mobile access to trades, free automated phone trades, and 24/7 customer service. What’s more important is that USAA membership gives you the ability to go to any one of their physical branches and seek expert consultation with trades and investments. They offer a disciplined approach stems from their military values of service, loyalty, honesty and integrity. You’ll also keep more of your money, when you work with their low commissions.
Pros & Cons:
- Highly ranked customer service
- Broker-assisted market orders
- Affordable, but not industry-low, commission trades
- Low account minimums
- No commission-free ETFs
- Can find lower rates elsewhere
USAA Mutual Funds Account Features:
- Growth Fund: may be suitable for young or new investors.
- Target Risk: seeks to offer a stable level of risk to investors. If you choose a fund with moderate risk, for example, it will remain at that level for as long as you own it.
- Retirement: If you’re looking for simplified solution for your retirement savings, start here. These funds automatically adjust their risk level as your target retirement date gets closer.
- Money Market: for short-term investors and those who want a relatively stable investment.
- Taxable & Tax Exempts: for investors looking for balance against the stock portion of their investments. Tax exempt funds are designed for investors in higher tax brackets who can benefit from tax–exempt features.
- Stocks: for those with a specific investment need or want to invest in a specific area of the market.
- Index & Sectors: for investors with long-term goals and who want to invest in a particular index. Sectors are for those with a specific investment need or want to invest in a specific area of the market.
USAA holds one of the best mutual funds account that will benefit you as much as possible. Don’t fret over the limited amount of funds that you can hold, because they offer many various options for you to choose from. They offer a disciplined approach stems from their military values of service, loyalty, honesty and integrity. You’ll also keep more of your money, when you work with their low commissions. They also give you the ability to go to any one of their physical branches and seek expert consultation with trades and investments. USAA is a great way to diversify your investments without having to research and manage specific stocks. So hurry now and sign up with USAA! If you’re interested in more, check out our full listing of Brokerage Bonuses!
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
- & More Brokerage Promotions
The Hilton Honors American Express Card offers 80,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with a hotel and resorts within the Hilton Honors portfolio of brands.
• 5X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations
• 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
This card comes with annual fee and no foreign transaction fees, so you can enjoy international travel without additional fees on purchases made abroad. (See Rates & Fees)