Bank of America $100 Bonus Offer:
If you’re looking for a new bank account, you should consider Bank of America because you can earn a $100 Bonus after signing up for a personal checking account with a qualifying direct deposit. This bonus is yours as long as you sign up by 12/31/2015 with the promo code BAW100N and immediately set up a direct deposit into the new checking account totaling at least $2000 every month, for three months.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $100 Cash
- Account Type – Personal Checking
- Availability – Nationwide
- Expiration Date – 12/31/2015
- Credit Inquiry – Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $12 or $25
- Avoiding Fee – You can avoid the monthly fees for the Core Checking account by either having at least one direct deposit of $250 or more, maintaining a $1500 average daily balance, or by being a Bank of America Preferred Rewards client. For the Interest Checking account, you will need to maintain combined balances of $10,000 or more.
- Account Closure Fee – There is no account closure fee described on the site, but your account must be open when the bonus payment is issued.
Chase Bank Bonuses & Discover Bank Promotions
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
How To Earn Bank of America Bonus:
- Open a Bank of America Checking account online with the code BAW100N.
- As soon as you open the account, you will need to set up a direct deposit totaling at least $2000 every month.
- Continue the direct deposits for the next three months.
- When you have satisfied these requirements, you should receive a $100 bonus within 90 days.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- A ‘qualifying Direct Deposit’ is a recurring direct deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security or other eligible regular income, electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency into your new checking account.
- New personal checking account must be open and in good standing up to and including the date the bonus is paid in order to receive the bonus
- All account applications are subject to our normal approval process.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Your account does not qualify for the bonus until you provide all of the information they require in connection with opening the account by the promotion end date.
If you want to open a new checking account with a major bank, find the nearest Bank of America so you can earn a $100 bonus. Once you open an account by 12/31/2015 with the promo code BAW100N, you just need to set up a qualifying direct deposit and maintain that for three months. For a basic checking account, apply for Core Checking so you can easily avoid the $12 fee with the direct deposits you make for the bonus. If you would rather sign up for a different bank, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.