Bank of America Free Museum Bonus Offer:
If you weren’t already aware, Bank of America has the Museums on Us program that allows customers to gain Free Museum Admission at participating locations during the first weekend of every month. There are museums across the nation that have been participating in this program and they are listed on an annual Participant Roster. As long as you present your photo ID and a Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card at a valid museum, you can enter for free during the first weekend of every month!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – Free Museum Admission
- Account Type – Checking or Credit Card
- Availability – Nationwide
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $12 or $25 for checking accounts
- Avoiding Fee – You can avoid the monthly fees for the Core Checking account by either having at least one direct deposit of $250 or more, maintaining a $1500 average daily balance, or by being a Bank of America Preferred Rewards client. For the Interest Checking account, you will need to maintain combined balances of $10,000 or more.
- Account Closure Fee – There is no account closure fee described on the site.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
How To Earn Bank of America Bonus:
- Apply for a checking account or credit card from Bank of America.
- Find a museum near you from this Participant Roster.
- During the first weekend of every month, present your photo ID and a Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card at a valid museum.
- You should be able to enter for free.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Offer valid the first full weekend (Sat. and Sun.) of the month.
- One free general admission limited to cardholder at participating institution.
- Excludes fundraising events, special exhibitions, and ticketed shows.
- not to be combined with other offers.
Every month, you can combine your love of free things with your love of knowledge if you are a Bank of America checking account holder or credit card owner. As long as you visit a participating museum during the first weekend of the month, you can gain free admission when you present a photo ID and a Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card. This is a great way to enjoy your weekend while being smart and thrift. If you aren’t interested in this offer, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|