If you live in Florida or New York and you’re in need of a new bank account to hold over $25,000, you should sign up with BankUnited so you can earn a $120 Bonus. When you open a new Bonus Interest Relationship Checking account, you will have the chance to earn a $120 checking bonus. You earn this bonus by getting paid 1% on all monthly direct deposits such as payroll, social security benefits, pension payments, and interest transfers when you link your account to another eligible account. You can earn up to $10 per month, which means that you can receive $120 by the end of the year.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $120 Cash
- Account Type – Bonus Interest Relationship Checking
- Availability – FL, NY
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $15
- Avoiding Fee – You can avoid the monthly fee by maintaining a daily balance of at least $5000 in your account.
- Account Closure Fee – None but you obviously have to have the account for at least a year to receive the full $120 bonus.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $250 cash bonus when you open a BMO Smart Advantage Checking or BMO Smart Money Checking and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $325 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
How To Earn BankUnited Bonus:
- Apply for a new Bonus Interest Relationship Checking account from BankUnited.
- After approval, you must maintain a $5,000 minimum daily balance in your Bonus Interest Relationship Checking Account and a $25,000 minimum combined total balance in an eligible linked BankUnited consumer checking, savings or certificate of deposit account every month.
- A bonus of 1% (up to a maximum of $10 per statement cycle) on the aggregate amount of all monthly ACH credits, such as payroll, social security payments, pension payments and interest transfers will be credited to your checking account beginning with the statement cycle following the first complete statement cycle after account opening.
- If you maintain these conditions for an entire year, you can accumulate $120 in bonuses.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Account must be open at the end of each statement cycle to be eligible to receive the bonus.
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is 0.25% as of 11/19/14 on all balances of $1,000 or more.
- The rate is subject to change without notice.
- Account fees could reduce earnings.
- Terms and conditions of this offer may change at any time.
If live in Florida or New York and you’re interested in a interest earning checking account with a $120 bonus, you should definitely check out BankUnited. You should be aware that the bonus requirements for this offer are not like your usual checking bonuses. Instead of earning the bonus by setting up direct deposits or eStatements, you earn this bonus by getting paid 1% on all monthly direct deposits such as payroll, social security benefits, pension payments, and interest transfers when you link your account to another eligible account. When you meet these requirements every month and earn the maximum amount, you should have earned a $120 bonus by the end of the year. If you want to take a look at other offers, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3x on dining, select streaming services and online groceries
• 2x on all other travel purchases
• 1x on all other purchases
• $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, plus more.
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.