Chase Bank $300 Bonus Offer:
If you’re looking for a new checking account that earns interest and gives you access to things like online banking, online bill pay, over 16,000 ATMs, and a free safety deposit box, sign up for Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, which also gives you the chance to earn a $300 Bonus. Once you are approved for a new Chase Premier Plus Checking account, you just need to deposit $25 or more at account opening AND have a direct deposit made to the account within 60 days of account opening. After you complete these requirements, you should receive a $300 cash bonus within 10 business days.
- Learn More
- Bonus Amount – $300 Cash
- Account Type – Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM
- Availability – Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry – Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $25
- Avoiding Fee – There are two ways to avoid the monthly fee:
- Keep an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances
- Have automatic payments to your qualifying linked Chase mortgage from your Chase account. Payments set up through Online Bill Pay do not qualify. Mortgages must be in good standing and be first mortgages with servicing retained by Chase.
- Account Closure Fee – If the checking account is closed by you or Chase within six months after opening, Chase will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
How To Earn Chase Bank Bonus:
- Apply for a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account.
- After approval, you must deposit $25 or more at account opening.
- You must also have a direct deposit made to the account within 60 days of account opening.
- When you have satisfied these requirements, you should receive a $300 bonus within 10 business days.
- Keep your account open for at least six months or else the bonus will be revoked.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus each calendar year.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
As you consider your options for a new checking account, remember that you can get a $300 checking bonus if you sign up for Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM. Once you have the account, you just need to make an opening deposit of $25 or more and then make a qualifying direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. Completing these two easy steps guarantees you a $300 bonus within 10 business days. If you want to check out more opportunities to earn money, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|