KeyBank $200 Bonus Offer:
In select states, KeyBank is offering $200 Cash Bonus with a qualifying KeyBank checking account. Open the account online and enter offer code ONAS1015 by January 1, 2016 and make a minimum of $500 direct deposit(s) within 60 days to earn the $200 bonus.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $200 Cash
- Account Type – Key Express, Key Advantage, Key Privilege, or Key Privilege Select Checking Account
- Availability – Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, & Washington
- Expiration Date – 1/1/2016
- Credit Inquiry – Soft Pull via Equifax
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Up to $100
- Monthly Fee – $7 to $50
- Avoiding Fee – I recommend the Key Express checking since it has the lowest monthly fee of $7. This can be waived with a deposit $500 into the account per statement cycle. They don’t care what method you use to deposit that $500 such as automatic ACH transfer from another bank account each month. Another option to waive the fee is to have 8 transactions per statement cycle E.G. any deposits, withdrawals, including transfers are all considered “transactions.”
- Account Closure Fee – The account must be opened for at least 180 days/6 months before closing. Otherwise, $25 early closure fee.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
How To Earn KeyBank $200 Bonus:
- Open a qualifying KeyBank checking account online by January 1, 2016. I recommend to open a Key Express Checking.
- Make an initial minimum deposit of $50 and enter offer code ONAS1015.
- Then set up direct deposit of $500 of more within 60 days after account opening. This will trigger the bonus and keep your account fee-free.
- Your $200 cash bonus will be deposited into your account within 90 days.
- Keep your account open for at least 180 days to avoid early account termination fee
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Offer is available to new bank clients who have not had any type of account with KeyBank within the last 12 months.
- The checking account must be opened online and not in a branch.
- Direct deposit is limited to payroll, social security, pension, and government benefits. However, ACH transfers from other banks will trigger the direct deposit requirement.
- This offer is limited to one per individual & per qualifying account. It is also not available to individuals who have had a KeyBank checking account in the last 12 months. The value of this bonus will be reported on Form 1099-INT.
- Refer friends and family to receive $50 for each referral. Whoever you refer will also receive $100 for opening account with KeyBank.
With an opportunity to earn $200 cash simply by opening a qualifying checking account, KeyBank makes this bonus offer very appealing. Remember to open the account online by January 1, 2016 with code ONAS1015 and make a direct deposit of at least $500 within 60 days. Meeting direct deposit with Key is also easy because many people reported that almost all ACH transfers from other banks will trigger the direct deposit requirement. Don’t forget to opt out of their KeyBank Relationship Rewards Program which has an enrollment fee of $40/year. If you are not a resident of one of the qualifying states, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.