Anybody who’s looking for a new checking account that provides easy access to ATMs as well as online and mobile banking services should sign up with Santander Bank so they can earn a $150 Bonus. When you open a new checking account with at least $25, have direct deposits totaling $500 or more within the first 90 days of account opening, and keep your account open for 90 days, you will earn a $150 checking bonus. And in case you weren’t aware, Santander is a nationwide bank!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $150 Cash
- Account Type – Simply Right Checking, Basic Checking, Premier Plus Checking
- Availability – Nationwide
- Expiration Date – 6/30/2016
- Credit Inquiry – Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $3-$35
- Avoiding Fee – Depending on which account you open, you can waive the fee by making any financial transactions or by having qualifying direct deposits or qualifying balances.
- Account Closure Fee – There is no account closure fee listed, but you must keep your account open for 90 days to receive the bonus.
Chase Bank Bonuses & Discover Bank Promotions
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $225 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
How To Earn Santander Bank Bonus:
- Apply for a new checking account from Santander Bank.
- After approval, you need to have an opening deposit of at least $25.
- You must have direct deposits totaling at least $500 within the first 90 days of account opening.
- You must also keep your account open for at least 90 days.
- Once you satisfy these requirements, you should receive a $150 bonus.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Offer is not available to current or former Santander customers who had a Santander checking account between 1/18/2015 – 1/17/2016.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported to IRS on Form 1099-INT. If multiple accounts are opened with the same signer, only one account will be eligible for the bonus.
- Direct deposits include deposits made by your employer or a federal or state government agency or retirement benefits administrator and generally payments made by corporations or other organizations. It does not include deposits to your Account that are made by an individual using online banking or an Internet payment provider such as PayPal.
If you’re interested in a $150 checking bonus, you should definitely check out Santander Bank. The requirements for the offer are very simple and you even have three qualifying checking accounts to choose from. Once you have chosen your account, you just need to have a $25 opening deposit, have direct deposits totaling $500 or more within the first 90 days of account opening, and then keep your account for at least 90 days. Following these simple instructions guarantees you a $150 bonus. If you want to take a look at other offers, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)