If you’re a student looking for a totally free checking account that provides you with online and mobile banking services, you should sign up with Santander Bank so you can earn a $25 Bonus. When you open a new student checking account with at least $10 and complete a few other simple requirements, you will earn a $25 checking bonus. This great deal is available nationwide!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $25 Cash
- Account Type – Student Checking
- Availability – Nationwide
- Expiration Date – 12/31/2015
- Credit Inquiry – Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0
- Avoiding Fee – There is no fee.
- Account Closure Fee – There is no account closure fee listed, but you must keep your account open for 75 days to receive the bonus.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
How To Earn Santander Bank Bonus:
- Apply for a new Student Checking account from Santander Bank.
- Open a Santander savings account or have a preexisting savings account by December 31, 2015
- Enroll in Online Banking at account opening
- Request a Santander® Debit MasterCard® at the time of account opening or link a Santander Smart Card to your new account
- Provide a valid email address at account opening
- Make 5 purchases with your Santander Debit Card ATM card or have a direct deposit within 60 days of the last day of the month in which the account was opened.
- You will receive a $25 bonus within 75 days from the last day of the month in which the account was opened.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- One bonus per customer.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Students who currently have a personal checking account or who have had a personal checking account with Santander Bank in the last year are not eligible for this offer.
- Cannot be combined with other personal checking offers.
- Offer available only to U.S. residents.
- Santander team members are not eligible.
- Offer expires 12/31/2015.
- This bonus will be reported as interest on Form 1099-INT in the year received.
If you’re a student who is interested in a $25 checking bonus, you should definitely check out Santander Bank. The requirements for the offer are very simple and you don’t even have to worry about a monthly fee. Once you open a new Student Checking account, you just need to complete a few simple requirements like opening a savings account and enrolling in online banking to be eligible for the $25 bonus. If you want to take a look at other offers, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|