If you are a resident of California, then this might be your lucky day! Stanford FCU is offering a chance to earn a $25 bonus! To get the bonus, all you have to do is spread the word of Stanford FCU to students. Whenever you refer students to open up a student checking account, you will receive $50 and they will also!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $25
- Account Type – Student Checking
- Availability – CA
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee listed.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $350 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
How To Earn Stanford FCU Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open up a checking account with Stanford FCU.
- Next, you must refer a student.
- When a student joins, you will receive a $25 bonus!
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Only Stanford FCU members are eligible to participate
- All referred members must meet requirements no later than 30 days of receiving the referral certificate
- Referral certificates must be completed and presented at the time of the account opening or at the time the loan application is submitted
- The $50 or $100 payments will be provided as a deposit to the members’ accounts
For residents of California, Stanford FCU is offering the chance to earn a $25 bonus! To get the bonus, all you have to do is refer students to open up a checking account with Stanford FCU. To get them to join, let them know that they will be receiving a $25 bonus also! Don’t forget to review our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The IHG One Rewards Traveler Credit Card offers 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 17X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG Hotels & Resorts, 3X points per $1 spent on purchases at monthly bills, gas stations, and restaurants. 2X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.