For a limited time, you can order a new Nextbit Robin Factory Unlocked Phone for only $219.99 + FREE SHIPPING! Meet Robin, the First Android phone that makes running out of space history. With the cloud integrated into Android OS, your onboard storage is merged with the cloud, so you always have the space you need. Robin seamlessly backs up your apps and photos, intelligently archives the stuff you’re not using, and easily restores items when you need them. Robin is designed to Stand out. It’s simple and distinct in form and function: every port, button, and sensor is thoughtfully placed and easy to use. For example, why have two buttons when one makes more sense? press the power button, leave your finger there for a Split second, and Robin is unlocked. It’s simple, the power button is a fingerprint sensor too. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
Nextbit Robin Unlocked Phone Features:
- 32 GB Onboard storage merged with 100 GB online storage, so you always have the space you need. Robin seamlessly backs up your apps and photos, intelligently archives the stuff you’re not using, and easily restores items when you need them.
- 5.2″ 1080p LCD with Gorilla glass 4
- 13 MP rear Camera with phase detection Autofocus and Dual tone flash
- Dual Front facing speakers with Dual amplifiers
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 – HSPA (3G) 850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100 – LTE bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28
- Update your Nextbit smartphone’s software when new releases are available to enjoy the latest features
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new cell phone. Perhaps give the Nextbit Robin Factory Unlocked Phone a shot! This product usually costs $399.00, but you can get it now for $219.99 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $179.01 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase TravelSM.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase TravelSM.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.