Have you ever purchased a Nike+ FuelBand? If so, then you may be entitled to up to $25 in Nike gift cards from the Nike+ FuelBand Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Nike and Apple violated consumer protection laws and warranty obligations by making misleading statements about their Nike+ FuelBand products. Contrary to Nike’s advertisement that their FuelBand product accurately tracks calories burned, the plaintiff in this case alleges the product registers inaccurate readings, thus “misleading and damaging customers.” Additionally, the plaintiff claims Nike and/or Apple also failed to honor the warranty for their fitness product. Nike and Apple deny all liability in regard to the allegations but have decided to settle the case in order to avoid ongoing litigation.
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
Nike+ FuelBand Class Action Lawsuit:
- Nike+ FuelBand Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 1/4/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers who purchased a Nike+ FuelBand between 1/19/2012 and 6/17/2015.
- Estimated Amount: $15 or $25 gift card, redeemable at any Nike-owned stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico and/or online at Nike.com
- Proof of Purchase: Required. You will need to provide the serial number of your Nike+ FuelBand device
- Case Name & Number: Levin v. Nike Inc. et al., Case No. BC509363, in Los Angeles Superior Court
If you purchased a Nike+ FuelBand between 1/19/2012 and 6/17/2015, you have the chance to receive a $15 or $25 Nike gift card from the Nike+ FuelBand Class Action Lawsuit. All you need to complete the claim form is the serial number of your device! The product allegedly gives you inaccurate information, so you deserve a reimbursement. If you want to find more Class Action Lawsuit Settlements, check out the HMB list!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.