Sign up now to Robinhood brokerage account and enjoy unlimited free trades with no minimum balance requirement. This app was previously only available with iPhones but now is available with Android and there is no longer a wait list. By using the Robinhood brokerage app, there is absolutely $0 commission trades with no minimum balance requirement whether you make market or limit orders.
Robinhood Financial is a member of the SIPC which protects the securities in your account up to $500,000. Simply link any bank account with your routing number and account number in order to transfer funds for free.
At the moment, sign up with a Robinhood referral link to get a free share of stock that is randomly selected from a pool of “widely-held companies”, which includes Apple ($186), Facebook ($185), or Microsoft ($96). However, most people are likely going get a share of stock valued at $10 or less. This is absolutely free with no cost of anything!
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|M1 Finance||Up to $2,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||12 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$25 Bonus and free trades||Review|
Robinhood Unlimited Free Stock Trades
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Individual cash or Margin brokerage account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only.
- Monthly Fee: $0.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Get Free Trades on RobinHood
- Sign up and open a RobinHood account
- Start trading for free!
Robinhood Account Features
- Free Trading – Free stock trading, stop paying up to $10 for every trade.
- Use Anywhere – Use this on your mobile device anywhere and trade anytime.
- Account Protection – Robinhood Financial is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash).
- Commissions – Robinhood is committed to 100% commission free stock, options, ETFs, and cryptocurrency trades. The money that you save from commissions can go back into your investments. This is especially useful for frequent traders. With the launching of Clearing by Robinhood services such as broker-assisted phone trades and bank reversal have seen their fees heavily reduced.
- No Account Minimum – Unlike other trading and investing apps, Robinhood doesn’t require you to have a certain minimum in your account before you start trading. However, you do need the minimum required to actually invest in the stock you’re interested in.
- Easy To Use – If you’re use to only carrying your smartphone around as your daily driver, then you’re in luck. Robinhood has a mobile phone app that easy to use and the set up process is simple. All users have to do is answer a few questions and link their bank account to the app. Robinhood will go through a verification process with the user’s banks to make sure there aren’t any issues with micro transactions.
- Streamlined Interface – For the investors who know what they want, the Robinhood app has everything you need. It supports market orders, limit orders, stop limit orders and stop orders. Also, both the mobile and web version offers a feature called collections that will categorize stocks into as specific of categories as you want, such as female CEOs and companies in certain industries.
Robinhood is a U.S. based financial service that allows individuals to trade in publicly trades companies and exchange-traded funds without having to pay for commission. Robinhood offers a mobile app that has over 3 million user accounts in which customers can do their trading and investing in. The company does not have a store-front or do analytical research in order to keep their costs down.
Compare To Other Institutions
With the RobinHood Brokerage app you’re getting free trades and the ability to trade on your mobile device. However, they come with some drawbacks such as how you can’t call for customer support, and can only contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Their app is all about simplicity and ease of access, that is both clean and intuitive.
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
- & More Brokerage Promotions