Available to residents of Wisconsin, Northern Paper Mills Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new checking account valid until the day you turn 25. To be eligible for this offer, you must open a new On the Go Checking Account for young adults. The bonuses are split into 4 separate pieces: (1) Earn $25 for direct deposits totaling $500 or more per month for two months, (2) complete 15 ATM/debit card transactions, (3) fulfill 6 online bill payments, and (4) sign up for eStatements at account opening. Some of the benefits you’ll receive while banking with Northern Paper Mills include no monthly service fee, no minimum balance requirements, FREE online bill pay, and much more! If you live in Wisconsin, be sure to take advantage of this opportunity! Sign up today!
Eligibility: Anyone residing or employed in Brown County Employees and retirees of Georgia Pacific Corporation; Green Bay. Any member of the immediate family of any other eligible person may become a member. Please view their eligibility page for details.
Editor’s Note: This offer is only available for people who have not yet turned 25. If you’re going to continue your membership with this credit union, the day you turn 25, you will be switched to their regular free checking account. If you are not eligible for this account, make sure you check out another $100 Free Cheking Promotion instead which doesn’t have the age requirement.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Northern Paper Mills CU $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Northern Paper Mills CU Checking Bonus Printout
- Account Type: On the Go Checking
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: A $5 minimum deposit is all you need to join NPM Credit Union and take advantage of the wide variety of financial products and services as a credit union member.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Earn Northern Paper Mills CU Bonus:
- Open a new On the Go Checking Account at your nearest Northern Paper Mills Credit Union branch or visit online before your 25th birthday
- The following must be completed within 6 months of account opening:
- Establish a direct deposit of at least $500 per month for 2 months.
- Sign up for eStatements.
- Make at least 15 debit card transactions.
- Complete at least 6 online bill payments.
- Your bonus will be credited to your account once requirements have been met.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- On the Go Checking Account: no monthly fees
If you are looking for a great and easy bonus to earn in Wisconsin, then be sure to check out Northern Paper Mills Credit Union. By signing up for a FREE Checking account, setting up a direct deposit, making a couple of debit purchases and online bill payments, and signing up for eStatements, you’ll be able to easily earn this bonus. Among many of our bonuses, this is a great bonus because of the bonus amount and the simple requirements you have to meet. If you have any questions about the promotion or eligibility to join, feel free to contact an employee! I’d suggest opening an account ASAP, but if this bonus wasn’t for you, then be sure to check out our full list of Best Bank Deals.