Here you will find a guide on ways to pay your Nordstrom credit card payment whether it be online, mail, in-store, or by phone.
If you shop at Nordstrom often, it might be a good idea to get a Nordstrom Credit Card issued by TD Bank. There are various benefits you can receive, such as earning two points for every dollar spent.
However, if you want to use one, you have to know how to pay your Nordstrom credit card bill on time. Continue reading to find out the different ways you can make a credit card payment with Nordstrom.
How to Make a Nordstrom Card Payment Online
With the Nordstrom online account management services, you can activate your card and view past statements. You can also make online payments at the Nordstrom services website by following these steps:
- Visit the Nordstrom credit card login page and enter your username and password in the provided boxes.
- After using the Nordstrom card login, locate the bill payment option in the account dashboard.
- Select your method of payment — bank account, debit card or credit card — and fill in the associated information.
- Verify the information and click “Submit” to make your one-time payment.
How to Make a Nordstrom Card Payment by Mail
Another method of payment is paying by mail. This form does typically take longer to be received, so you must be sure to send it early. Send a check for at least the minimum payment to the following address:
Nordstrom retail card payments:
Nordstrom P.O. Box 79139
Phoenix, AZ 85062-9139
Nordstrom Visa card payments:
Nordstrom P.O. Box 79137
Phoenix, AZ 85062-9137
How to Make a Nordstrom Card Payment by Phone
If you need to make a payment immediately, you can call Nordstrom’s bill-pay line, 24/7 at 800-964-1800. You will then be connected to an automated system, so just follow the prompts. If you would like to receive assistance from a Nordstrom customer service specialist, press zero.
How to Enroll in Nordstrom’s Autopay Service
Sometimes it can be hard to remember to pay off your credit card bill. However, Nordstrom has an autopay option that you can enroll in to schedule bill payments each month. You can ensure your bill is paid on time by doing the following:
- Enter your information in the Nordstrom login boxes and click the red “Sign In” button.
- Locate the autopay enrollment form in your account dashboard. Either complete the form online or print it out and fill it in manually.
- Add your name and bank account information, and indicate the amount you wish to pay each month. Choose the minimum payment, total balance or a fixed payment amount.
Print the autopay enrollment form and mail it to:
Nordstrom Card Services
P.O. Box 6555
Englewood, CO 80155
What to Do If Your Nordstrom Credit Card Payment Is Late
Your due date for your Nordstrom Credit Card is listed at least 25 days after the end of each billing cycle. If you miss your deadline, you will have to pay a late fee of up to $38. You can use any of the methods above to make late payments. Just include the late fee along with the minimum payment due to ensure your account is up-to-date.
The Nordstrom Credit Card is perfect for anyone who shops there frequently. You can earn so many great perks, but you must know how to pay it. There are so many ways you can do that, such as paying online, by mail, and by phone!