Individuals who were victims of an alleged scam by Payless Solutions LLC, promising to help consumers save money on their debts but offering nothing in return, may be set to receive a check from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) are eligible for a partial refund thanks to the Payless Solutions Robocall Scam FTC Refunds Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the FTC, Payless Solutions LLC illegally telemarketed unwitting consumers nationwide, falsely offering help with credit card interest rate reductions. Payless and other defendants are also permanently barred from robocalling, telemarketing, and providing debt relief service. If you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, submit a claim form by January 4, 2019 for your potential refund!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $350 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Payless Solutions Robocall Scam FTC Refunds CAL:
- Payless Solutions Robocall Scam FTC Refunds Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: January 4, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Those eligible for the FTC Payless Solutions refund include consumers who paid for the Payless Solutions interest rate reduction program between 2011 and 2015.
- Estimated Amount: A partial refund
- Proof of Purchase: A reference number from the Claim Form.
- Case Name & Number: Federal Trade Commission, et al. v. All Us Marketing LLC, Case No. 6:15-cv-1016-JA-KRS, in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Orlando Division
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Payless Solutions Robocall Scam FTC Refunds Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by January 4th, 2019 to receive your potential reward!
Individuals who paid for the Payless Solutions interest rate reduction program between 2011 and 2015 are eligible for a potential refund thanks to the Payless Solutions Robocall Scam FTC Refunds Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, FTC, along with the State of Florida, charged Payless with illegal telemarketing, consumer fraud and abuse. As a result of the litigation, Payless and the related defendants, will be required to pay nearly $5 million. If you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, submit a claim form by January 4, 2019 for your potential cash reward! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.