For individuals who who used a credit card at a California P.F. Chang’s location between May 3, 2016 and Feb. 22, 2019,you may qualify for this lawsuit. You may be entitled to a potential reward from the California P.F. Chang’s Restaurant Class Action Lawsuit!
According to this lawsuit, the restaurant chain provided a form to all patrons who used a credit card to pay for their purchase that contained spaces for their phone numbers and email addresses. This had violated the Song-Beverly Credit Card Act, which states that Merchants in California are barred from collecting personal identification information from consumers who use credit cards at their establishments. If you’re eligible, be sure to submit your claim form by May 21, 2019 for your potential compensation!
California P.F. Chang’s Restaurant Class Action Lawsuit
- File Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 6/7/2019
- Who’s Eligible: All persons who engaged in a credit card transaction at a California P.F. Chang’s Restaurant during the Class Period, during which Defendant provided a Credit Card Transaction Form that contained a space that allowed the credit cardholder to fill in his or her personal identification information.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $1000.
- Proof of Purchase: Claim ID or the approximate date and location of the purchase along with the last four digits and type of credit card used for the transaction.
- Case Name & Number: Seegert v. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc., et al., Case No. 37-2017-00016131-CU-MC-CTL, in the Superior Court of California, County of San Diego
File a Claim
- Head over to the Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 7, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you used your credit card at a California P.F. Chang’s location between May 3, 2016 and Feb. 22, 2019, you may be eligible for compensation from the California P.F. Chang’s Restaurant Class Action Lawsuit!
Be sure to take advantage of this lawsuit while it is still valid if you are eligible. File a claim by June 7, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|