Pick-A-Part Auto Wrecking customers who have made a purchase at the Fresno, California location between Dec. 22, 2014 and Oct. 28, 2015 and has the expiration date of the card printed on the receipt are eligible for a potential award of up to $250 from the Pick-A-Part Customer Receipt Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Pick-A-Part Auto Wrecking has allegedly violated the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA) by printing the expiration date of credit or debit cards onto the receipts. The Fresno Pick-A-Part store has agreed pay $195,000 to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by July 14, 2018!
Pick-A-Part Customer Receipt CAL:
- Pick-A-Part Customer Receipt Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 7/14/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the Pick-A-Part FACTA settlement include anyone who made a purchase or other transaction at Pick-A-Part, located at 2274 E. Muscat Ave., Fresno, Ca 93725, with a personal credit or debit card at any time between Dec. 22, 2014 and Oct. 28, 2015, and received an electronically printed receipt that displayed the card’s expiration date.
- Estimated Amount: $Up to $250
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Cirena Torres, et al., v. Pick-A-Part Auto Wrecking, et al., Case No. 1:16-cv-01915-DAD-BAM. Calleros v. Chico’s FAS Inc., Case No. 16CV03271, in the Superior Court for the State of California, County of Santa Barbara
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Pick-A-Part Customer Receipt Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by July 14,2018 to receive your potential award.
Pick-A-Part Auto Wrecking customers are eligible for the potential award of up to $250 from the Pick-A-Part Customer Receipt Class Action Lawsuit. The lawsuit states that customers who made a purchase at the Fresno, California location between Dec. 22, 2014 and Oct. 28, 2015 and has the expiration date of their card displayed on it can file a claim form. File this form by July 14, 2018 to potentially get this reward! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements. See this post for a list of No Proof Required Class Action Lawsuits.
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)