For residents of Michigan, Port City Federal Credit Union is offering the chance to receive a $25 Bonus! To get the bonus, you must spread the word of Port City Federal Credit Union to your friends & family. Once a friend or family opens up a new checking, loan, or certificate of deposit with Port City Federal Credit Union, you both will receive a $25 Bonus!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
Port City FCU Bank Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New Member must open up a new checking, loan, or certificate of deposit.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Port City FCU Bonus:
- Stop by a Port City FCU Branch and open up a new checking account with them.
- Spread the word of Port City FCU to your friends and family.
- Your referee must open up a new checking, loan, or certificate of deposit with them.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Port City Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are a current member of Gardiner FCU, then please make sure that you leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit together! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull!
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Port City FCU and receive a $25 Bonus for spreading the word of their FCU. To get the bonus, you must refer a friend or family member to open up checkings, loan, a certificate of deposit with Port City FCU. Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive a $25 bonus and so will your referee! So what are you waiting for? Start spreading and start earning today! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.