Bookable on Priceline you can book Nonstop Round-Trip Flights from Boston to Nassau, Bahamas for as low as $260, good through April. Hurry as seats are filling fast when you fly JetBlue for this route. When you book on Priceline, you’ll have until 11:29pm EST tomorrow to cancel. Take notice when booking with Name Your Own Price, Express Deals as these types of fares are non-refundable or changeable. The airline fares rules associated with your flight can be reviewed pre-purchase on your contract and post purchase within the itinerary displayed on their website, so read up on their full terms before you commit.
Priceline Cheap Nonstop Flights:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Nonstop Round trip flights from Boston to Nassau, Bahamas for as low as $260.
- Valid: good through April 2016.
- Terms: Prices shown are recent fare searches made within the last 24 hours. Due to constantly changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact Priceline at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees.
How to Get BOS – NAS Fare Deal:
- YMMV! Choose your travel dates, best prices are weekdays with the best deals are good through April. To save the most have flexible travel times, shift your dates by a day or two which will give you the cheapest price. Search one traveler first to see the lowest prices possible before you book. Once you find the best price for your dates, add additional travelers as needed.
- Use Chase Sapphire Preferred to pay for your ticket, dining and other travel expenses to get the most from travel rewards.
Shop the Priceline Nonstop Round-Trip Flights from Boston to Nassau, Bahamas for as low as $260. You will find the best prices via JetBlue Airways. Sample date: Mon, Apr 4, 2016 – Sat, Apr 9, 2016 is when I’ve found the cheapest fare but YMMV. You can also book your segments one-way and find lower fares on separate itineraries. Nassau had crystal clear water with white sugar sand beaches. I’ve only been once several years ago but with prices like these, I think it’s time to go back. Check out more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.