For residents of New York, University Settlement Federal Credit Union is offering a 1.50% APY when you open a Regular Savings account with a minimum opening deposit of $15. To earn the listed APY, maintain a minimum balance of just $25 and you’re all set to earn the highest savings unlike any other bank! With this account, you’ll qualify for their exclusive benefits and have your accounts federally insured by the NCUA. Hurry in and take advantage of this promotional rate before it changes without notice!
University Settlement FCU Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Regular Savings
- Interest Rate: 1.50% APY
- Minimum Balance: $25
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $15
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below for more details
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: NCUA
Receive University Settlement FCU Rates:
- Open a new Regular Savings account from University Settlement Federal Credit Union with a $15 minimum deposit.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 1.50% APY for balances of at least $25.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Get started with just $15 to open an account
- Low balance requirements to easily maintain
- Dividends are compounded and credited on a biannual basis
- Allowance of up to six withdrawals or transfers per statement period
- Funds are secured up to $100,000 by the NCUA
Check out this offer from University Settlement Federal Credit Union to save more by doing less! When you open a Regular Savings account you can earn a rate of 1.50% APY! Simply maintain at least $25 in your new account and watch your earnings grow. If you live near one their branches, stop by to make the most out of your money. If your have information on whether this is a hard or soft pull and about credit card funding, be sure to let us know and share your experience. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.49% - 28.24%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.