Find an updated list of Sauk Valley Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
About Sauk Valley Bank
Sauk Valley Bank & Trust Company is headquartered in Sterling and is the 87th largest bank in the state of Illinois. It is also the 1,523rd largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1999 and as of June of 2021, it had grown to 105 employees at 9 locations. Sauk Valley Bank & Trust Company has an A health rating.
Sauk Valley Bank $200 Checking Bonus (Expired)
For residents of Illinois, Sauk Valley Bank is offering you an opportunity to earn $200 Checking Bonus! Simply open a new account to begin to earn and save. Take advantage while you can.
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IL (Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexStystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: $1,000 Max
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: Unknown
- Household Limit: None listed
(Offer Expires December 31, 2021)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
- Sauk Valley Bank is offering a bonus of $200 when you open a new personal checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Opening a new account with $500 by 12/31/2021 AND
- Set up & Receive 2 qualifying direct deposits within 60 days of opening
- This offer is limited to new Sauk Valley Bank personal checking account customers only. Account must be opened by 12/31/2021. Use offer code DN200M21 when opening your new account to enroll in this offer.
- Open a new checking account with a minimum deposit amount of $500, set up and receive (2) qualifying direct deposits within (60) days of opening your account. A qualifying direct deposit is a direct deposit of regular monthly income – such as your salary, pension or Social Security benefits which are made by your employer or other payer – using account and routing numbers that you provide to them.
- After all requirements are met, earned bonus will be directly deposited into your new personal checking account within (60) days. The new personal checking account must be open, in good standing up to and including the date any earned bonus is paid in order to receive bonus.
- The value of this offer may constitute taxable income to you. Offer does not apply to second or multiple personal checking accounts. You are not eligible for this offer if you were/are an owner or co-owner of any Sauk Valley Bank personal checking account within the last twelve (12) months. Offer expires December 31, 2021, however Sauk Valley Bank may change or discontinue this offer at any time before this date without notice.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Green Choice Checking: None
- Personal Checking: None
- Student Plus Checking: None
- Senior Checking: None
- Now Business: None
- Business Value Checking: Yes check with CSR.
- Business Checking: $8 monthly fee.
- Money Market: $3 monthly fee. Maintain a $1,000 minimum balance to avoid the monthly account fee
Sauk Valley Bank is offering tons of promotions like checking bonuses. The steps to follow are easy and fast, so be sure to take advantage today while you can.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with the Sauk Valley Bank.