For residents of Ohio, Seven Seventeen Credit Union is giving you the opportunity to get $50 Bonus. To get this bonus, it’s really simple! To qualify for the $50, you must sign up for a new Checking account, and establish a direct deposit. Simple! Benefits you’ll get from opening a new checking account is free online and mobile banking, a free debit card, and eStatements. You must open a new account to qualify. There is no deadline but don’t wait, act now!
Credit goes to Dria for letting us know about this bank promotion through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Seven Seventeen CU $50 Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Seven Seventeen Credit Union PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Checking, Free WOW checking, Basic Checking, Benefits Plus Checking.
- Availability: OH(Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: $5-$25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0-$7
- Additional Requirements: You must open a new account, and you must have your company direct deposit your whole first paycheck into the account. Your employer must do Direct deposit.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
Earn Seven Seventeen CU $50 Bonus:
- Head to a Seven Seventeen Credit Union branch and open a new Checking account,
- When the account is open, make sure you establish a direct deposit.
- Once established, make sure your employer direct deposits your first paycheck into the account.
- Your $50 will be deposited into your checking account within 90 days of being conformed that you met the requirements.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Checking- No monthly fees on this account.
- Free WOW Checking- No monthly fees on this account.
- Benefits Plus Checking- Monthly fee of $7 cannot be avoided, but can be reduced to $4 if you are over 50.
- Basic Checking- Monthly fee of $7 cannot be avoided, but can be reduced. To reduce the monthly fee of up to $3, you must sign up for eStatements as well as Direct deposit.
The $50 bonus from Seven Seventeen Credit Union is one of the easeiest, straightforward bonuses you can ever get. Just open a new checking account, establish a direct deposit through your employeer, and that’s it! once you have been confirmed, give it 90 days and you’ll receive a direct deposit into your account. Check out more offeres and a fully updated list of Bank Bonuses!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.99% - 26.74%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.