If you’re a Chase customer, did you know that you can use Chase Pay within the Shell App?
The Shell app with mobile payment lets their users pay and save in one easy step! You can pay using financial service providers and save through their Fuel Rewards Program, so you can easily pay and save every time you fill up!
One of the payment options is through Chase Pay where your eligible Chase cards are preloaded and ready to pay at the pump or inside the convenience store. Not only that, you’ll keep earning Chase Ultimate Rewards on eligible cards with Chase Pay.
If you continue reading below you can learn how to use Chase Pay within the Shell app and do it yourself!
|Chase Business Complete Checking®
|Chase Private Client
|Chase Total Checking®
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing
|Up to $700 Cash
|Chase College CheckingSM
|Chase Secure BankingSM
Download the Shell App
How To Link Chase Pay To The Shell App
- Step One: Select Chase Pay on the Add Payment Method Screen
- Step Two: Enter your Chase online username and password
- Step Three: Complete verification by entering (1) a one-time security code sent to you via text or email and (2) your chase.com online banking password
- Step Four: Linking is complete and you are ready to pay and save with Chase Pay!
If you’re a Chase customer, take advantage of this special feature where you can pay using the Chase Pay app at Shell gas stations! Get the convenience while also earning rewards with Shell’s rewards program.
Not only that, you also get Chase Pay benefits like:
- Pay at the pump with just a few taps on your phone
- Complete your transaction without sharing card account details
- Earn Fuel Rewards® program savings and Chase card benefits with eligible products