Residents of Wisconsin can find the most updated list of Shoreline Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, qualified residents can earn a $100 bonus when you sign up for a Checking Account through the Hometown Club.
About Shoreline Credit Union
Shoreline Credit Union has been serving its respected communities since 1941, with 2 convenient branches. Being a small credit union, you are able to obtain the best customer service and features the credit union has to offer. Additionally, it’s great to know that they boast a B+ health rating!
|Eligibility: Membership is open to those who live or work in Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Calumet, Brown, Door, Outagamie, Winnebago, Fond du Lac or Sheboygan counties in Wisconsin.|
Shoreline Credit Union $100 Bonus
Wisconsin residents can earn a $100 bonus from Shoreline Credit Union when you open an account and meet all the requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $7, See Below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Smart Money Checking ($400 bonus), Bank of America ($200 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($1000 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus)|
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Join the Hometown Club and open an account
- $250 Direct Deposit or eStatements
- Have an active Hometown Credit Card on your account.
- $100 in Hometown Gift Certificates
- Free standard checks
- Invitation only Hometown Club events
- Additional prize drawings
- No minimum balance, No monthly or annual service charges, No per check processing fees
- Duplicate checks
- ATM/debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- Easy account accessibility with E-statements, ATMs, 24-hour phone and online banking
- Make deposits in person, by mail or direct deposit
- Automatically deduct pre-authorized withdrawals
- There is no monthly fee associated with this account.
- All three steps must be completed to get the $100 in H.G.C. Membership requirements apply.
- Equal Housing Opportunity.
- Contact your Shoreline representative for complete details.
- All requirements must be met within 90 days of account opening.
- Not compatible with any other offers.
The current promotion from Shoreline Credit Union may seem easy to achieve on the surface level. However, upon further inspection, you would have to have a new credit card in conjunction with your new account as well as joining Hometown Club to qualify. Therefore, this account would trigger a hard pull on your credit, which I would not recommend this promotion.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.