Available nationwide, Silvergate Bank is now offering customers the chance to earn a rate of 1.11% APY on a Premier Online Savings account. If you want to sign up for this online account, keep in mind that the 1.11% APY promotional rate is only available for balances between $10,000 and $3 million. If your balance is below $10K, it will only have 0.10% APY; if the balance is $3 million or higher, the APY rate is 0.25%. This rate could change at any time, so sign up soon to take advantage of it. Although Silvergate Bank is based out of San Diego, California, anyone who is a U.S. Citizen can open a Premier Online Savings account.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
UFB Direct Savings Account:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Premier Online Savings
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $50- waived if average daily balance of $50K is maintained
- Additional Requirements: Savings rate is available for balances between $10K and $3 million. Balances under $10,000 earn 0.10% APY.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
Why You Should Sign Up:
- FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by law
- Earn a competitive interest rate
- Interest compounds daily (paid monthly)
- Fund account online via ACH transfer (up to $250,000)
- Nationwide account that can be opened online
- Free eStatements
If you need a convenient online savings account with a high interest rate, Silvergate Bank is the perfect choice for you. This bank keeps things simple by allowing you to sign up for a Premier Online Savings account from your home. Just make sure you have your U.S. Social Security number, a valid Driver’s license or State ID, a previous home address (if you have lived at your current home address less than two years), and a credit or debit card or U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account(s). Once you sign up, be sure to maintain a balance between $10K and $3 million. Sign up for the Silvergate Bank account today so you can earn at a rate of up to 1.11% APY . We have many more bank rates on the most updated list on the net!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.74% to 29.74%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)