For a limited time, you can order a new Sony Extra Bass Wireless Over-the-Ear Headphones for only $89.99 + FREE SHIPPING! Enjoy your music with these Sony Extra Bass MDRXB950BT/B headphones, which feature Electronic Bass Boost circuitry for deep low-end sound. Bluetooth technology with AAC and aptX support allows easy wireless pairing with compatible devices. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
Sony Extra Bass Headphones Features:
- Over-the-ear design
- With foam ear cushions offers comfort during extended listening sessions.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Offers up to 20 hours of audio playback on a full charge.
- 40mm drivers
- Electronic Bass Boost circuitry
- Delivers full-bodied, powerful low-end sound.
- Bluetooth interfaceWith support for AAC and aptX enables wireless audio streaming from compatible devices.
- Built-in microphone
- 3Hz – 28kHz frequency response
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new headphones. Perhaps give the Sony Extra Bass Wireless Over-the-Ear Headphones a shot! This product usually costs $199.99, but you can get it now for $89.99 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $110.00 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
• You're eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client CheckingSM account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
• Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.