If you’re a resident of Texas and are looking for a savings account with high interest rates, consider signing up with The Mint National Bank so you can cash in on their 1.80% APY. Simply open the MonuMINT Savings account, make an opening deposit of any amount, and keep the account in good standing. You’ll also receive access to great features such as no monthly account maintenance fees, free online, mobile, text banking and so much more. If you are interested, make sure to read on and earn more in return for your money!
The Mint National Bank MonuMINT Savings Account:
- Sign up Offer
- Rate: 1.80% APY
- Account Type: MonuMINT Savings
- Availability: Texas
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: Any amount
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits:
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn The Mint National Bank Rates:
- Open a MonuMINT Savings account from The Mint National Bank.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Keep the account open and in good-standing.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|Under $2,500||1.80% APY|
|$2,500 – $9,999.99||1.80% APY|
|$10,000 – $49,999.99||1.80% APY|
|$50,000 – $94,999.99||1.80% APY|
|$95,000 & over||1.80% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Save with their highest rate of 1.80% APY
- Interest compounds daily
- Interest credited monthly
- Statements produced monthly
- 24/7 access to your accounts online
This is a great opportunity to take advantage of the competitive 1.80% APY on an The Mint National Bank savings account. Applying online is quick and easy, so hurry in for the savings. Share your experience and comment below for our readers. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better. If you are not interested or looking for other alternative options, find more of the best bank rates from our list of nationwide savings accounts!