For individuals who purchased tickets from TicketMaster between October 21st, 1999 and February 27th, 2013, then you might be eligible for a potential free tickets or discount codes from the Ticketmaster Ticket Voucher Redemption Class Action Lawsuit! Each voucher can be redeemed up to 17 times per class member. According to the lawsuit, Ticketmaster failed to fully disclose to consumers all aspects of its UPS and order processing fees. If you believe that you are eligible, file a claim by June of 2020 to receive your potential reward!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Ticketmaster Ticket Voucher Class Action Lawsuit:
- Ticketmaster Ticket Voucher Redemption Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: June 2020
- Who’s Eligible: All consumers who purchased tickets on Ticketmaster.com between October 21, 1999, and February 27, 2013
- Estimated Amount: $5 UPS Discount Code, $2.25 Discount Code, or Ticket Vouchers
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Schlesinger v. Ticketmaster
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Ticketmaster Ticket Voucher Redemption Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 2020 to receive your potential voucher or discount code!
For individuals that purchased tickets from TicketMaster between October 21st, 1999 and February 27th, 2013, then you are eligible for a potential reward from the Ticketmaster Ticket Voucher Redemption Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Ticketmaster failed to fully disclose to consumers all aspects of its UPS and order processing fees so if you are eligible, file a claim by June 2020 to receive your potential reimursement! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.