For individuals who have been robocalled by JPMorgan Chase between the dates of April 20, 2012 through March 16, 2018, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the JPMorgan Chase Robocalls Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, JPMorgan Chase, or any affiliate or agent acting on its behalf, has been sending robocalls regarding a mortgage or home equity line of credit account even if you’ve requested not to be called. This action violates the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), which prohibits companies from using automatic telephone dialing systems or prerecorded or artificial voices (robocalls) to contact individuals without permission. JPMorgan Chase denies all acts of allegations, however, it has agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. Thus, if you are eligible, file a claim by August 13, 2018 to receive your potential award!
JPMorgan Chase Robocalls CAL:
- JPMorgan Chase Robocalls Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 08/13/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who received calls from JPMorgan Chase, or any affiliate or agent acting on its behalf, to their cellular telephone through the use of an automatic telephone dialing system or a prerecorded or artificial voice on between April 20, 2012, through March 16, 2018, regarding a mortgage or home equity line of credit account despite orally requesting, prior to the call, not to be called.
- Estimated Amount: $5 to $101 depending on how many Class Members submit claims
- Proof of Purchase: Yes. A W-9 form must be submitted along with the Claim Form.
- Case Name & Number: Barrow, et al. v. JP Morgan Chase Bank NA, Case No. 1:16-cv-03577, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the JPMorgan Chase Robocalls Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by August 13, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who have received robocalled from JPMorgan Chase from April 20, 2012 through March 16, 2018, you’re eligible for a potential award from the JPMorgan Chase Robocalls Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, JPMorgan Chase and its affiliates have used “robocalling” as a part of a marketing scheme to contact consumers without their permission regarding a mortgage or home equity line of credit account, and continued to call even after they were requested to stop. If you’re eligible, be sure to file a claim by August 13, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Capital One Spark Miles Select for Business offers a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You can earn 1.5 miles per $1 on every purchase. Your miles won't expire for the life of the account, and there are no categories to limit where or what you buy.
There is no annual fee or foreign transaction fees to worry about making this card a viable option for business travel.