Hustlermoneyblog has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Hustlermoneyblog and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
With the Capital One Spark Miles Select for Business, you can earn 20,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first three months. That’s equivalent to $200 in travel!
In addition, this card lets you earn 1.5X miles per $1 on every purchase and comes with no annual or foreign transaction fees! Plus you can earn 5X miles on hotel and rental bookings through Capital One TravelSM.
Thus, this travel business card is perfect for small businesses that want to earn miles for business purchases. It’s especially great for maximizing rewards without paying for an annual fee.To find out if this card’s features will benefit you, continue to read below.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $900 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
* The Capital One Spark Miles Select For Business Card is issued by Capital One. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Silver Business Checking Package||$400 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Gold Business Checking Package||$400 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Platinum Business Checking Package||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Interest Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Regions Bank Business Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|NorthOne Business Checking||$20 Credit||Review|
|Novo Business Checking||$40 Cash||Review|
|BlueVine Business Checking||2.00% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
Capital One Spark Miles Select for Business Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles after you make at least $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.|
|Travel Credit||No travel credit|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Unlimited 1.5 miles for every $1 spent on all purchases.
Earn 5X miles on hotel and rental car bookings through Capital One Travel?
Employee cards at no extra cost.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
|Airport Lounge Access||Not available|
Capital One Spark Miles Select Bonus Offer
Make use of the Spark Miles Select Card’s 20,000 bonus miles introductory offer, we valuate these points around $280, read more below.
To qualify for the offer, you’ll need to charge at least $3,000 to your card within the first three months of opening your account.
What are Spark Miles Worth?
Your miles’ worth depends on how you use them, on average each Spark mile is worth up to $0.014. This is a good value compared to different rewards card is just $0.01 per point.
You can use your Spark miles for:
- Travel purchases booked through Capital One
- Statement credits towards travel purchases
- Gift cards
But if you want to get the most value for your Spark miles, you can transfer your rewards to a Capital one airline partner.
The second best use is to redeem them for new travel purchases or statement credits for previous travel since both will get you $0.01 per mile.
View the Capital One Airline Partner Programs.
Spark Miles Select for Business Benefits
- Quarterly and yearly summary: Get a custom, itemized spending report to simplify planning, budgeting, and taxes.
- No foreign transaction fees: Make purchases outside of the US with zero transaction fees.
- Easy accounting: Download your purchase records quickly and securely to multiple formats including Quicken®, Quickbooks™, and Excel®.
Visa Business Benefits
As a Visa buisness card, the Spark Cash Miles Select for Business comes with some more business benefits. These include, but aren’t limited to:
- Auto rental damage waiver: Visa has you covered for any damage caused by collision or theft when you rent an eligible car.
- Travel and emergency assistance services: You can count on a wide range of emergency services including legal or medical referrals, ticket replacement, and more. These are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Purchase security and extended protection: Visa will replace, repair, or reimburse eligible items within 90 days of purchase. Plus, it doubles the length of the manufacturer’s warranty.
Other Cardholder Benefits
- No Annual Fee: Get all the neat perks without having to pay an annual fee.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee: Keep earning your rewards! Use this card when traveling abroad without paying a foreign transaction fee.
- Travel and Purchase Perks: You’ll receive full auto rental collision insurance and theft protection on car rentals, 24/7 emergency travel assistance, lost card replacement, fraud detection, and shopping privileges, such as extended warranty, and the ability to save 15% on purchases with participating merchants.
- Employee Cards at No Additional Cost: Earn rewards when your employees use their card. Be aware that if employees are allowed to use the account, they will be authorized users. Thus, they’ll have equal charging privileges unless you established individual spending limits.
- Quarterly and Annual Summaries: Receive quarterly and annual spending summaries. The summaries include a detailed, itemized, and categorized look at your spending during the covered period. Plus, get detailed reports of employee spending, if applicable.
For small business owners, the Capital One Spark Miles Select for Business offers long-term value and extreme flexibility at a minimal expense. You’ll earn 1.5 miles per dollar on every purchase, a relatively high rewards rate for a card with an annual fee of $0.
Redeem miles as travel statement credits with Capital One’s Purchase Eraser tool, or through Capital One’s own travel booking site. It’s easier to book business trips or vacations during peak travel season, when frequent flier seats may be hard to come by. Earn even more rewards if you get extra cards, at no extra cost, to issue to your employees.
Overall, this is a great travel business card because of the rewards offered for no annual fee. For more information about other credit cards, review our complete list of credit card bonus promotions.