For individuals who have purchased Align probiotic supplements between the dates of March 1, 2009 through June 6, 2016, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Align Probiotic Clinically Proven Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Proctor & Gamble advertised Align probiotic supplements as having “clinically proven” digestive health benefits without providing clinical data to prove such claim. These false claims mentioned that Align had the ability to build and maintain a healthy digestive system, restore your natural digestive balance, and protect against occasional digestive upsets. Proctor & Gamble denies all ongoing acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. If you are eligible, file a claim by May 16, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Align Probiotic Clinically Proven CAL:
- Align Probiotic Clinically Proven Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 05/16/18
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the Align probiotic settlement include all U.S. consumers who purchased Align for personal or household use between March 1, 2009 through June 6, 2016
- Estimated Amount: Up to $49.26. Class Members are able to submit a claim for two packages of Align purchased between March 1, 2009 and Oct. 31, 2009. Each package is valued at $15.88. Consumers also have the option of submitting a claim for one package of Align bought between Nov. 1, 2009 and June 6, 2016 for a refund value of $17.50.
- Proof of Purchase: No
- Case Name & Number: Dino Rikos, et al. v. Procter & Gamble Co., Case No. 1:11-cv-00226, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Align Probiotic Clinically Proven Class Action Lawsuit.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by May 16, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who have purchased Align probiotic supplements from March 1, 2009 through June 6, 2016, you’re eligible for a potential award from the Align Probiotic Clinically Proven Class Action Lawsuit! According to this lawsuit, Proctor & Gamble falsely claimed it had clinical proof that Align had digestive health benefits, without the clinical data to prove such claims. With this class action lawsuit, $15 million will be used to reimburse Class Members, and Procter & Gamble has agreed to stop using the term “clinically proven” on its Align probiotic products until new data supports the digestive relief claims. If you’re eligible, be sure to file a claim by May 16, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.