You may be entitled to benefits from the TCPA class action settlement, if you received one or more unsolicited faxes from Stryker or Howmedica that did not display a proper opt-out notice, up to $500 per fax. The terms of the Stryker Howmedica Junk Fax TCPA Class Action Lawsuit, alleges that Stryker Sales Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Stryker Biotech LLC, and Howmedica Osteonics Corp. violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act by sending unsolicited fax advertisements. The deadline for claim submisstion is January 2, 2015. You may be asked to provide verification that you subscribed to the fax number that received the qualifying faxes.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Stryker Howmedica Class Action Lawsuit:
- Stryker Howmedica Junk Fax TCPA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 1/15/2016
- Who’s Eligible: All persons who on or after four years prior to the filing of this action, were subscribers of a fax number that received, a fax invitation to attend a presentation for primary care physicians on advancements in orthopedics, arthritis, joint replacement, or joint treatment options, received from one or more of Defendants, and that did not display a proper opt-out notice.”
- Estimated Amount: $500 per fax.
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members must be prepared to provide verification that they subscribed to the fax number that received the qualifying fax(es).
- Case Name & Number: Physicians Healthsource Inc. v. Stryker Sales Corporation, et al., Case No. 1:12-cv-0729, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
How to File a Claim:
- If you are a class member, head to the Stryker Howmedica Junk Fax TCPA Claim Form.
- You may also fill out and print a Claim Form to mail to the Claims Administrator. Or request one by calling toll-free 1-855-827-2329.
- January 15, 2016 – Your claim must be submitted to the claims administrator no later then 1/15/16. PHI v. Stryker Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 43034 Providence, RI 02940
If you received unsolicited fax(es) from Stryker or Howmedica that did not display a proper opt-out notice then you are eligible for the Stryker Howmedica Junk Fax TCPA Class Action Lawsuit. File a claim today to receive your $500 settlement and be sure to submit before the 1/15/2015 deadline to be considered for compensation. Take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card offers 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 17X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG Hotels & Resorts, 3X points per $1 spent on purchases at monthly bills, gas stations, and restaurants. 2X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.