If you were recently a cable installer or technician working for Uptown Communications & Electric between August 6, 2011 and June 26, 2017, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Uptown Communications & Electric Unpaid Overtime Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Uptown Communications & Electric violated the Fair Labor Standards Act and New York Labor Law by failing to pay some of their employees for overtime work. The Defendants deny any wrongdoings, but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by September 29, 2017!
Uptown Communications & Electric CAL:
- Uptown Communications & Electric Unpaid Overtime Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 09/29/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, between Aug. 6. 2011 and June 26, 2017 worked for Uptown Communications as a cable installer/technician.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Dunbar Davis, et al. v. Uptown Communications & Electric Inc., et al., Case No. 1:16-cv-03990, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Uptown Communications & Electric Unpaid Overtime Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by September 29, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Have you recently worked as a cable installer or technician for Uptown Communications & Electric? If you were one of the employees that they failed to pay for working overtime, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Uptown Communications & Electric Unpaid Overtime Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Uptown Communications & Electric failed to pay their employees overtime for the hours over 40 hours in a work week. If you are frustrated that Uptown Communications & Electric has failed to pay for your overtime work, file a claim for a potential award by September 29, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).