For shoppers who made purchases at a Van Heusen Store, between June 1 and October 3, 2018, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Van Heusen Fake Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the retailer participated in a misleading advertisement by using preference prices on their merchandise.
They included fake prices as a reference price to make consumers believe that their products at outlet stores were of high quality and value. Van Heusen denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing ligation. So if you’re eligible, file a claim by January 16, 2019!
Van Heusen Fake Sale Class Action Lawsuit
- Van Heusen Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: January 16, 2019
- Who’s Eligible:All individuals who purchased one or more items at a Van Heusen Store in California where a higher reference price was displayed between June 1, 2012 and Oct. 3, 2018.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $150
- Proof of Purchase: Not required but proof entitles Class Members to higher compensation.
- Case Name & Number: Ramos v. PVH Corporation, et al., Case No. 34-2018-00234829, in the Superior Court of California, County of Sacramento.
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Van Heusen Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by January 16, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you made any purchases at a Van Heusen Store, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Van Heusen Fake Sale Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the retailer advertised false prices preference in their merchandises! So if you are eligible, file a claim by January 16, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee.