Frequent flyers of Alaska Airlines searching for a travel credit card, definitely consider signing up for the Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card. It offer several perks that you will surely love!
This card offers a limited time sign up bonus of 40,000 bonus miles + $100 statement credit after you make $2,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening!
Along with this, you could earn 3X miles for every $1 spent on Alaska Airlines purchases and 1 mile for every $1 spent everywhere else. If you’re interested in what more the Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card has to offer, see below!
BoA Alaska 40k – People in the west coast can see 40k(For people outside the aread, use VPN to see the offer)
BoA Alaska 30k+$100 – Next best offer comes with 30K points + $100 statement credit
Use this method if no VPN
The link won’t work unless the referrer header is Alaskaair.com.
You can change the referrer fairly easily when you download Refer Control. Then just copy and paste the above link, click ‘custom’ and enter ‘Alaskaair.com’.
Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Card Summary
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles + $100 statement credit after you make $2,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening.
- Earn 3X miles for every $1 spent on Alaska Airlines purchases and 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Free checked bag on Alaska flights for you and up to six other guests on the same reservation
- 0% Introductory APR Fee for the first 12 months
- No Foreign Transaction fee
- $75 Annual Fee
Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Card Benefits
- $0 Liability Guarantee. The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your account. Claims against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification, including providing requested information supporting fraudulent use claim.
- Overdraft Protection. Overdraft transfers to your eligible Bank of America deposit account from your credit card account will be Bank Cash Advances under your Credit Card Agreement. Transfers will be subject to the terms of both your Credit Card Agreement and the account agreement(s) and disclosures governing your Bank of America deposit account.
- Mobile and Text Banking. Mobile Banking requires that you download the Mobile Banking app and is only available for select mobile devices. Bank of America does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
- Alerts. You may opt in to receive alerts via text or email. Bank of America does not charge for this service but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be affected or delayed by your mobile carrier’s coverage.
- FICO® Score Program. The FICO Score Program is available only for primary cardholders with an open and active consumer credit card account who have a FICO Score available. Simply access this through Online Banking, the Mobile website, and the Mobile Banking app.
|Best Credit Card Categories
|No Annual Fee
|No Foreign Transaction Fee
The Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card might be perfect for you if you travel with Alaska Airlines often. The offer of 40,000 bonus miles + $100 statement credit after you make $2,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening.
On top of that, start earning 3X miles for every $1 spent on Alaska Airlines purchases and 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases. Maximize your savings and spending on travel with this simple card. If you’re interested in what more Bank Of America has to offer, see our list of the Best Bank of America Promotions! For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: New customers may earn up to $4,000 when they open an eligible HSBC Premier checking account from January 8, 2024 through March 27, 2024 ("Offer Period") and complete qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $800 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through March 12, 2024. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review